Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pile of Sticks


Today's drawing was difficult for me. We had to draw a pile of sticks and try to make it look like they were overlapping. We also had to look at the specific detail on the sticks surrounding the outside. In order to make it look like it wouldn't collapse if you moved one of the sticks, you had to shade and darken the area in the middle. It felt okay making the drawing because I knew that no one would judge it, but it definitely was one of the hardest for me. I am proud of the outcome because even though it was challenging, I did not give up and kept on drawing. It was not a GOOD drawing, but it was the best I could do. I did try to darken the middle area, which did work in some spots. Even though it was not my best, I liked the challenge and it made me come out of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment