Monday, October 4, 2010

Relaxing Scenery

In my project, there are many mountains overlapping, with water at the bottom of the page, and a sky with white, fluffy clouds. I got my inspiration from two photos in a National Geographic magazine. One of the pictures that caught my attention was a waterfall. One of the ideas I got from the picture was the blue water at the bottom of the mountains. The other picture that I liked was a picture of tall mountains with clouds covering the peek of the mountains. From that picture, I got the idea of creating mountains and having clouds at the top of the paper, but not overlapping with the mountains. I loved being able to play around with the different colors from the magazines, and cut parts out that would look good in my picture. Also, I enjoying having to look through different magazines to find the same color that I found in a totally different magazine. Overall, I liked this project and was proud of the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment