Monday, September 13, 2010

Collaborative Drawings

Todays classwork was a little bit more on the tricky side. When we started working on our own painting, I had a picture in my head about what I waned it to look like. When we were told we had to work on someone elses art work, and a person had to work on our own, I was scared that i would ruin the other persons painting. I also thought the people working on mine would mess it up and make it worse. When i came back to my original painting, I saw a lot more detailed than I expected. I expected to see random drawing on it, and things that did not make sense. I was surprised to see that I actually liked my picture more after other people worked on it. The two people who worked on my painting added more detail to the mountain and blended the colors together to add more texture and to make it more detailed. It felt good to know that my classmates worked hard on it to make it better, and did not just do random designs that did not look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment